Yep, there are many awesome ideas out there about what to do with your photos. In fact, I have created a pinterest board of ideas so you can check them out (click here)! This board also has some great tips on showing what groupings would look like on your walls and how to hang photos!
A few fun ideas from Cats Cradle Photography include:
*Canvas or Gallery Mount Collections! Priced up to 35% off the price of purchasing various sizes alone, these collections are created to look awesome in your home. Check out the blog under “categories” for information and pricing of these various collections.
Other fun options…..
* frame various sized photos and place them on a shelf
* frame different sizes in different colored/styled frames and hang them in your stairwell
* have them professionally framed (I have suggestions!)
* incorporate them with groupings of other special items (especially cool with metal prints and canvases)
* purchase them with a hard backing (anything over 8×10 automatically comes with a hard backing) and place them in a cool old frame.
This frame is my current favorite family display in our home. I found the frame for $5.00 at a junk sale and it has chippy white paint on one side and this fun turquoise on this side. PERFECT for a the bare wall in our front entryway!
* Metal prints can be hole punched on each side so they can be hung with a ribbon on your wall – or how about on an old door? Love that!
Possibilities are endless. Check pinterest, check out what you like in your friend’s homes, think outside the box. Family photos are important and should be shared and enjoyed! I know YOU have the perfect way to display them for YOUR home!